Monday 30 May 2011

Honor Among Rioters

I have morbid fear of crowds. Actually if there are more than ten people around me and they aint confined to a screen (tv or comp doesnt really matter) I get really nervous. Needless to say that my participation in any riot is usually discussing its merits or otherwise in a bar watching the rioters in a tv screen.But I have really come to respect these walkers to work. They really do have discipline. Hear me out before you pepper spray my facebook page! They respect rush hour. They never start before 9am or after 3pm. They also NEVER riot on weekends, which means alot. But the single most important reason why they should win the Nobel Riot prize is their respect for Alcohol dispensing zones. The other day they were approaching Wandegs which is like Nairobi west and Buru combined before Kaguthi and Mututho. They were faced with a dilema. To disrupt the main access route to Wandegs and potentially have several bars closed for hours or to disrupt traffic flowing to a National refferal hospital. The choice was easy and the alcohol kept flowing. If you are in a bar reading this, raise your glas and toast to HONOUR.

© Kigz Briefs From the Diaspora

No comments:

Post a Comment